Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wedding reportages from Moumou photography

Dear readers,

You all know how much I love weddings and photography. I had the pleasure to meet someone that is interested and both and made their passion into work.
I’m talking about Moumou photography. They are a couple that has decided to turn photos into reportages. I was impressed with what they said:

“immagini più belle sono quelle che già esistono, e aspettano soltanto di essere fotografate”
“The best images are the ones that already exist, and they only wait to be photographed” hence why they make reportages.

I’ve selected a couple of photos to show you a real wedding. An Italian wedding to be precise.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails