Thursday, August 19, 2010

Knit and Pink - "All be to galore" shared her favoutite tutorials with us

  Hello everybody,

today Lesley, the owner of 

All Be To Galore 

 has decided to share with us some of her favourite tutorials:


Skeleton Key Slouchie Tam - Click here for the tutorial

 

My pink ishbel - Click here for tutorial

 Bird in hand- Click here for tutorial

Here's her message to you to help you getting started:

While I've been knitting for 7 or 8 years now, I've really only started to get "good" within the past year. I met up with a local group of knitters and have learned so much. My advice to anyone who knits, good or bad, young or old, is to join a knitting circle! I feel like I'm part of a family in a way. I love that I'm surrounded by people who actually understand my obsession with crafting and knitting... and they don't call me a dork or a granny for it. It's inspiring to see what other people are making, how they're doing it, and what yarns they're using. Knitting gives me a sense of pride, a sense of accomplishment, and a way to control my need to multi-task. I swear I cannot sit down in front of the tv without having something else to do at the same time so knitting has become associated with relaxing for me... although it can be quite stressful at times :)

Make sure you check her blog and her creations, they are really cool!!!

Thanks Lesley for sharing them with us!

Can't wait to have you here again!
 Mad About Pink

2 comments:

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails